Home   |   Contact Us   |   Location   |   About Us   |   Links |   Forms |   FAQ's  |  Employment Hearings & Genetic Testing


   Services  |   Payments  |   Report Changes to Case  |   Employers   |   License Suspension  |   Warrants   | Portal En Espanol




FAQs | Multi-Order Calculator Multi-Order Fact Sheet| Income Provider Fact Sheet| Top 10 Things You Should Know




Employers have four options for sending in child support payments.

  1. CSPCEmployers can mail payments directly to Child Support Payment Central.

    Child Support Payment Central
    PO Box 182394
    Columbus OH 43218

  2. ExpertPay  – Employers can set up an automatic bank account deduction at expertpay.com.

  3. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) — Employers can set up an EFT directly to CSPC.

  4. Cash or credit cards — Employers can pay by cash or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) at the agency’s payment window. You must make a payment before 1:45 P.M. or the agency will credit the payment the following day.

Payment Window Address
Services Center
315 High Street
, 7th Floor
Hamilton, Ohio  45011

Hours - 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.








Butler County CSEA | Executive Director William Morrison | Assistant Director Narka Gray 
Government Services Center, 7th Floor, Hamilton, OH 45011

Phone (513) 887-3362 | Fax (513) 887-3699

Board of Commissioners: Donald L. Dixon, T.C. Rogers, Cindy Carpenter